&Influences
(L) Patricia Cornwell... she shows us that women CAN rule the world, and Candace Bushnell shows us the joys of being a woman

&Talk




&Gracias
Images taken from foto decadent.
Textures & brushes used from gender and JC.
Layout by colbydageek

I should go to bed
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 // 3:44 AM
I really should, but i'm not tired at all. I have an assesment tomorow to see if I can get into TAFE this year at 9am.. so sleeping would be a good idea.

Im really worked up atm because a friend from school came on MSN and started talking to me about Bob and how his MSN nikname is a part from Kelly Clarksons new song 'my life would suck without you' and some of the lyrics are as follows..

"Cuz we belong together now
Forever united here somehow
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you
Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for tryin’ to pick a fight
I know that I’ve got issues
But you’re pretty messed up too
Anyway, I found out I’m nothing without you
Cuz we belong together now"

And yea now its got my thinking.. is he finally grieving for what we lost? Has he moved past the hate stage and has realised that hes lost not only a 13 month relationship, but someone he gave his virginity too? and his best friend?
I hate it when he is brought up because I feel an awfull feeling inside me and I cant seem to shake it, sometimes for days at a time.

My puppy Skittles is getting tired, he keeps whining at me to take him to bed. He is a Chinese Crested Powder Puff and is absolutely adorable.

Oh and its Melanies 20th anniversary with her boyfriend. At least someone is happy. Grr i really dont like her, I never have despite her being Bob's best friend when we were together. I wouldnt say I hate her as im against the word 'HATE' but I truly would like to see her experience some form of pain or loss.

Anyway goodnight all, Im starting to feel really good about this blog thing. It saves my friends ears when I feel like having a rant.


COMMENT ON CBOX!


xx


&Profile
Ashleigh
16 years old
Year 12/09
Single
Will study Law/Beauty
Blonde/Blue eyes
add me ashleigh._@hotmail.com
=D

&Links
Add My Myspace!
Or My Facebook =D
friend
friend
friend

&Gone
January 2009